The Club at Ibis - HR Assistant (posted: 03.12.2019)
LF Staffing - Staffing Coordinator - Sales (posted 6.26.2018)
The Club at Ibis - HR Assistant
Responsible for assisting the Human Resources Department with administrative functions, payroll processing, onboarding new hires, creating employee newsletter and communication flyers, and supporting employee recognition and appreciation events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1) Prepares and processes bi-weekly payroll using Paycom’s payroll software for 400+ employees. Updates all employee information in the system, ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and timely.
2) Reviews and ensures accuracy of approved PTO; tracks and deducts all garnishments and other scheduled payroll deductions.
3) Responsible for administrative duties, such as coding invoices, software programming and troubleshooting, and the maintenance of electronic documents of personnel files.
4) Responsible for onboarding new hires; including email correspondences, pre-employment electronic documents and screenings, profile tests, and conducts new hire orientation on a weekly basis, or as needed.
5) Runs monthly reports, such as the employee birthday list, employee anniversary list, and communicates weekly Safety Bingo numbers.
6) Assists with updating recruitment websites and internal postings.
7) Provides supporting documentation for unemployment claims to third party administrator.
8) Assists with employee appreciation and recognition events, such as preparing Employee of the Month/Manager of the Quarter invitations and certificates.
9) Creates employee communication flyers and the quarterly employee newsletter.
10) Performs special projects assigned by Director of Human Resources.
are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 2 years prior payroll processing experience is required. Participates in professional organizations and activities related to human resources.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Other Skills and Abilities
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Works well in a team environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Interested candidates email resume to email@example.com
LF Staffing - Staffing Coordinator - Sales
‘Successful Staffing Strategies for Temporary, Temp to Hire, Direct Hire and Executive Search’
Great opportunity for a motivated, proactive and outgoing individual. This is an exciting entry level position. The role requires a professional and personable individual who is focused on business development, sales, recruiting, and marketing. The ideal candidate will also have a strong work ethic, high energy, and have advanced customer service skills.
This individual will perform both conventional and creative sourcing activities from initial sourcing to phone interviews and qualification. A wide degree of creativity, out-of-the-box sourcing strategies and personal organization is required, along with proficient social media skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
This an hourly paid position - $14-$17 to start depending upon experience – plus commission/bonus opportunities. Health Benefits.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org